LOTOS Norge is looking for Petroleum Engineer
in the Company office in Stavanger
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Assist the Technical Director in the performance of his duties with special focus on production engineering. The petroleum engineer will provide increased capacity within petroleum and production engineering in LOTOS E&P Norge. The position holder will work with producing assets and license management of those.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that company`s “see to duty” is handled in a professional manner.
- Represent LOTOS E&P Norge in license committees as agreed by line manager
- Coordinate and follow-up technical license activities with other key disciplines in the LOTOS organization, e.g. HSEQ, sub surface, commercial and finance.
- General monitoring and follow-up of operations and production performance.
- Responsible for internal production reporting
- Propose actions to improve production where possible
- Support LOTOS E&P Norge development projects as agreed by line manager
- Higher education (B.Sc. or higher) in Petroleum Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5-8 year`s relevant work experience in the oil & gas business
- Relevant experience from an operating E&P company is considered an advantage
- Very good understanding of petroleum and production engineering principles
- Familiar with Norwegian rules and regulations
- Good understanding in several of the following areas is key for this position:
> Petroleum engineering
> Production engineering
> Production chemistry
> Flow assurance
> Inflow performance
> Tubing design
> Technical safety
> Barrier philosophy
> Well operations/interventions
> License management on the NCS
- The candidate must be proactive and self-driven
- Team player and work well in multidiscipline teams
- Fluent in the English language (written and spoken) is a requirement
APPLYING: Deadline for application is November 20, 2019. The application should be sent to: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website: https://ambio.recman.no/job.php?job_id=109934&path=api109934
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: Description of personal data processing related to recruitment process can be found here: http://lotosnorge.pl/en/2671/career/recruiting_data_privacy_notice