Employer: LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS
Position: Project Engineer
Place of work: Stavanger with occasional travel abroad
Deadline: 2 October 2018
Duration of contract: Permanent
This new role will increase capacity in the LOTOS Norge Operations and Development Department. The position holder will be involved in all project stages including feasibility, concept select, and execution of non-operated offshore development projects, on NCS and abroad. Future operated projects are a possibility.
This position reports to the Technical Director.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring that LOTOS fulfils its "see-to-it duty", especially with respect to HSEQ and risk.
- Follow-up development projects to sure optimal delivery and the protection of LOTOS Norge interests
- Assist in Due Diligence processes
- Project governance and reporting
- Higher education (B.Sc. as minimum) related to the oil and gas business
- 10 years relevant experience in an oil company, preferably as a license operator
- Experience from development projects / Familiarity with early phase project work leading up to PDO submission on NCS will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of facilities engineering
- Experience of working with Norwegian regulations and NORSOK is an advantage
- Experience of license work on the NCS is an advantage
- International experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Be a proactive, self-driven and team player
- Work well in a small multidiscipline / multicultural team
LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS is a subsidiary of one of the biggest Polish public company – Grupa LOTOS SA, located in Gdansk and listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange. LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge AS (LEPN) was established in 2007 with a vision to build a strong upstream position for LOTOS in Norway. LEPN prequalified as an operator in 2008 and made its first acquisition the same year. Growth since then has been both organic, through acquisitions and by acquiring acreage through participation in license rounds and APA. Base production is from Heimdal and Sleipner Areas, and ongoing and future development projects mean that LEPN is now well positioned for meeting the strategic growth goals for Grupa LOTOS upstream in Norway. LEPN is a partner on 28 licenses (production, development and exploration). The multicultural team currently consists of 31 people.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
Description of personal data processing related to recruitment process can be found here: http://lotosnorge.pl/en/2671/career/recruiting_data_privacy_notice
Deadline for application is 2 October 2018
The application should be sent to email@example.com